Looking for the right talent in this competitive marketplace? Want to know how to retain the right fit for your available position?
In this Vantage Point Recruiting podcast, Jay Casavant and Uli Stewart continue their conversation on how to find the right people at the right price.
What you can expect to learn
– The significance of knowing what is important to the right people, as well as which type of behaviors and attributes work best in the position you are looking to fill
– The advantages of having geographical data and historical references in the search for the right talent
– How money influences the process wherein employers are negotiating with potential hires
– How to attract the level of talent your company needs
“[Money] is very relevant… Everybody has their obligations as it relates to their needs, to sustain, to flourish, and feel valued.” – Jay
– Know what is important for employees
– Look for a model that works and replicate it
– Discover creative ways and alternative offers to attract the right talent
“A lot of these companies don’t have the total resources to accommodate for the needs. So, we think about the various options out there.” – Jay
– – –
Vantage Point Recruiting helps employers navigate the terrain of what our lives are like and what demands the employees are expecting.
Vantage Point is led by Jay Casavant, who founded the firm in 2007 after being in the high tech recruitment business for 22 years. Uli Stewart is the recruiting manager at Vantage Point Recruiting.