Are you struggling with finding the perfect candidate for hire? Do you have a position that needs to be filled but are having trouble filling it?
With demand so high, it can be extremely difficult to find and keep your dream candidate.
In this Vantage Point Recruiting podcast, Jay Casavant and Uli Stewart share how companies can find the right people at the right price by becoming more competitive, attractive, relevant, and innovative in the workforce environment.
What you can expect to learn
– When to consult a professional
– The importance of validating a job description and position requirements
– What key elements make a position appealing to the right hire
– Seek assistance from professionals
– Be specific with outlining job description and position requirements
– Market your company accurately
“That’s the scenario that we really enjoy: helping companies in developing and making sure that they have a proper characterization of their job description, and have it outlined succinctly.” – Uli
– – –
Vantage Point Recruiting helps employers navigate the terrain of what our lives are like and what demands the employees are expecting.
Vantage Point is led by Jay Casavant, who founded the firm in 2007 after being in the high tech recruitment business for 22 years. Uli Stewart is the recruiting manager at Vantage Point Recruiting.