Are you looking to advance your career? Wondering how to present your value in the best light? Are you searching for ways to get recognized by the right employers?
If your answer is “yes,” then you’re in luck!
In this Vantage Point Recruiting podcast, Jay Casavant and Uli Stewart discuss how to best present yourself. They’ll also share what you can do in your current job to convey your worth to advance.
What you can expect to learn
– How to make yourself valuable to your current employer
– The importance of building good rapport with your managers and peers
– When the best time is to look for a job
– Which types of people are really attractive for companies and recruiters
– How to successfully work with a recruiter
“If [someone is] looking to continue on their work path, but looking for that next level… Those are certainly the professionals that we want to work with, and help them in that quest.” – Uli
– Know, meet, and exceed your employer’s expectation
– Keep your profile up to date, even if you not are currently looking to change jobs
– Give recommendations and be recommended
“You never know what’s available out there until somebody gives you a call.” – Jay
– – –
Vantage Point Recruiting helps employers navigate the terrain of what our lives are like and what demands the employees are expecting.
Vantage Point is led by Jay Casavant, who founded the firm in 2007 after being in the high tech recruitment business for 22 years. Uli Stewart is the recruiting manager at Vantage Point Recruiting.