It’s quite evident that technology is changing things in the workforce setting. Employers need to face this fact, so they can overcome the challenge of adapting to change.
In this Vantage Point Recruiting podcast, Jay Casavant and Uli Stewart share ways companies can thrive by adapting to change, supporting employees and so much more.
What you can expect to learn
– The importance of mentoring, training, and having a feedback system
– How combining internal and external resources yield the best result
– How to have employees who are more dedicated, happy, and productive
“Training and feedback system are more incremental and job-related as opposed to behavioral.” – Jay
– Play an active and supportive role in developing employees’ careers
– Embrace generational differences
– Challenge conventional wisdom and explore collaborative opportunities with competitors
– – –
Vantage Point Recruiting helps employers navigate the terrain of what our lives are like and what demands the employees are expecting.
Vantage Point is led by Jay Casavant, who founded the firm in 2007 after being in the high tech recruitment business for 22 years. Uli Stewart is the recruiting manager at Vantage Point Recruiting.