Working collaboratively with the Technical Support team along with system developers and architects to effectively maintain hardware and software infrastructure.
- Install, configure, maintain and monitor hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with best practices and standards.
- Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures.
- Verify integrity, performance and availability of systems daily
Education & Experience:
- Bachelors or Associates degree, IT or Computer Science is preferred
- Several years of related experience
- Working knowledge of LANs, WANs, Operating Systems, peripherals, virtualization, storage management, deployment strategies
- System configuration experience
- Strong scripting experience