The Senior Business Analyst will serve as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs. (S)he will be responsible for defining detailed requirements, analyzing business needs, and validating program solutions with the client.
Contract: 8-12 months
- Work with the project team to understand the current state and document current processes and improvement opportunities
- Create department process flow maps
- Facilitate business process workshops
- Collaborate with the business and technical teams to improve efficiency of processes, identify pain points and planning solutions to address them
- Translate high level business requirements into functional specifications for the IT organization and manages changes to such specifications.
- Create accurate and detailed documentation, defining business needs
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with non-technical and technical resources
- Bachelors degree or equivalent with CBAP, preferred
- Process Flow mapping experience
- Continuous Improvement and/or Lean/Six Sigma certification, a plus
- Strong organizational and communications skills
- Visio experience, preferred
- Extensive experience with Office 2016, including Outlook and Skype