Our client is a prominent group with complex enterprise systems and robust services and programs.
Temporary/Contract role: 12+ months, remote with preference for Maine applicants
The Sr PM will partner with other Project Managers, IT, vendors and business stakeholders for the successful delivery of the solution.
- Team Collaboration
- Project Management
- Technical acumen
What is required and desired:
- Project Management; Expert, 10+yrs.
- Expert in scope, schedule, risk, and communication management processes
- Ability to manage a cross-functional project team
- Strict discipline to assess, monitor, and control project risks
- Strong planning skills; able to create detailed schedule, monitor and drive progress against the schedule
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience gathering level of effort data as related to scope of project
- Experience in developing all required assets to execute a project plan: Scope & Schedule Mgmt plan, Risk Mgmt plan, Resource plan, Communication plan
- Strong facilitation skills
- Highly organized and problem-solver
- Proficient in MS Project, MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, SharePoint, MS Teams
- Healthcare related experience desired