Scrum Master SME will support the IT initiatives supporting the Scrum Teams.
- Act as Scrum Master on multiple scrum teams
- Assist with internal and external communication, improving visibility, transparency, and radiating information
- Lead the scrum team in using Agile framework and scrum practices
- Facilitate Scrum ceremonies, backlog refinement, stand-ups, team communications, and decision making with the team
- Help the product owner and development team to achieve customer satisfaction and provide education where needed
- Lead the scrum and development teams to become self-organized
- Remove impediments and coach the scrum team on removing impediments
- Help the scrum team achieve higher levels of scrum maturity at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization
- Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on problem solving.
- Planning and tracking Beta Testing and User Acceptance Testing in partnership with Product Owners
- Facilitate getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org