Our client designs and manufactures hardware and software products for commercial use. Their success comes through innovative design, responsive customer service and broad manufacturing skills. Underpinning all of this is a culture of quality.
Reporting to the Director, the Quality Engineer will:
- Support the manufacturing team in quality control activities.
- Provide quality guidance and project management for jobs in progress.
- Support sales in resolution of any customer quality issues.
- Participate in management and documentation of material, product and process development.
- Oversee the quality lab and test protocol.
- Manage and document all training and verification processes.
- Assist in the oversight of the safety and health management system.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to learn, take direction and adapt to changes
- Team Player with the ability to speak up as needed
- Adaptable with Positive attitude
- Enjoys a challenge
- Natural leader who teammates want to follow
- Ability to motivate others and drive to company results
- Ability to connect the dots and understand/guide quality efforts to company objectives
- Ability to teach others and be a change champion
- Several years of experience working with ISO quality systems.
- Degree in technical field or equivalent training and work related experience.
- ASQ Certified Quality Engineer/Professional Quality/Statistical Application certification strongly desired.
- Familiarity with the MEP/MRP/ERP software preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and planning skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com