A critical position for the organization, you are responsible for insuring that the services delivered by our field staff are documented via collaboration with our office staff. A Key Performance Indicator (KPI) for our center are quarterly surveys completed by our clients, which measures the economic impact delivered by our field staff. Using an influencing leadership style, you will work hand in hand with our office and field staff insuring we maintain a minimum score. Reporting directly to the center president, the ability to develop and maintain a high level of social capital amongst internal and external stakeholders will be the precursor of your success. Additionally, you will be responsible for maintaining the center’s marketing plan. Tangible tasks that will be required in fulfilling this role are:
- Execute holistic marketing campaign for the center.
- Maintain centers presence on multiple digital platforms.
- Project manage the delivery of quarterly public training events.
- Write and submit bi-annual progress report on major center initiatives to federal program office.
- Coordinate field staff training events.
- Organize quarterly staff meeting; develop agenda and solicit guests speakers.
- Present a quarterly operations summary at quarterly board of directors meeting.
- Represent Center Operations at regional and national meetings.
- Develop ad hoc reporting and/or data analysis by synthesizing multiple data sets in support of both field staff and management requests.
- Coordinate with Project Support Specialist on completing quarterly reporting and survey requirements.
- Coordinate with field staff clients to in obtaining client data required for survey, analysis, and reporting.
- Organize delivery complete projects to ensure center maintains New and Unique client counts, future forecast for client surveys.
- Reviewing final impact data for future survey quarters and then coaching staff on required impacts required to maintain a 70 or better on quarterly survey.
Characteristics, Duties and Responsibilities
- Self-directed, motivated individual with strong work ethic.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with superb accuracy.
- Professional verbal and written communications skills.
- Skillful in prioritizing projects.
- Task oriented.
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment to achieve Center goals and objectives.
- Four-year B.S. degree in business, marketing, science, technology or math discipline.
- 5-7 years professional experience.
- Ability to master/implement federal reporting requirements at the project, ongoing, and grant compliance levels.
- Demonstrated mastery in Microsoft Excel and Word