Our client has a rich history in a niche market manufacturing and installing systems. This Project Manager position is a 8-12 month contract and will require some travel.
- Success is defined as meeting or exceeding budgeted profit margins, completion on or before the contract finish date and maintaining excellent customer satisfaction.
- Manage multiple projects (3-6) concurrently with focus on post manufacturing activities, most specifically shipping, installation, and close-out.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive project schedules with the Customer, Engineering, Manufacturing, and Installation.
- Coordinate with other trades on site, as required.Coordination of work internally with Sales, Engineering, Planning, Manufacturing and Shipping.
- Develop and negotiate subcontracts for on-site product installation and manage installers to meet contract commitments.
- Coordinate all aspects of the delivery and installation of product
Experience & Education:
- 4-year degree in mechanical, structural or civil engineering
- several years Project Management experience. A background in the areas of building construction facility development
- Demonstrated ability to concurrently manage multiple large ($1MM+) projects to successful completion
- MS Project proficiency
- Working knowledge of building codes
- Strong project costing/estimating and project cost control