The Project Manager will support software integrations and upgrades for clients.
- Manage and direct third-party vendor in execution of defect corrections and approved application change requests in adherence to established Service Level Agreement.
- Direct and manage third party vendor responsible for application maintenance and development.
- Work with consortium vendor on coordination and scheduling of application related patch and release schedules
- Work with consortium vendor on coordination and scheduling of application related patch and release schedules.
- Review defect tickets created by the Training and Support (TSU) and prioritize with backlog of defects and change requests.
- Review and manage Change Requests in accordance with contracted processes and procedures to ensure it delivery according to the requirements and the agreed timelines.
- Develop new Change Requests as required by legislation and other SOM requirements.
- Proactively monitor, identify and implement procedures that will result in increased productivity and online application support efficiency.
- Identify issues and resolution plans for those issues.
- Mentor staff manager in the training and support unit to eventually take over the duties outlined above.
- Oversee and direct user acceptance testing of application patches and releases.
- Understand impact of proposed changes to the application.
- Proven experience managing and leading IT team consisting of direct employees and contractors.
- Experience working with third-party development and managed services providers
- Experience working with remote and offshore development teams.
- Superior organizational, planning and project management skills
- Analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities with conflicting timeframes.
- Excellent organizational skills, proactive and detail-minded.
Long term Contract (10+ months)