- Implement and maintain all means and measures to ensure integrity, reliability and security of information systems.(Wan\LAN)
- Support day-to-day network operations across remote locations with redundant ISP provider paths using MPLS, Broadband, Fiber, Ethernet, etc
- Support network applications, routers, firewalls, VoIP, and wireless technologies.
- Collaborate on new initiatives including Infrastructure upgrades, evaluation of 3rd party solutions, disaster recovery testing, network surveillance (NVR), network redundancy, Unified Communications solutions and site migrations.
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation network drawings.
Education / Experience / Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor degree or 3+ years of demonstrated experience installing/supporting networks including routers, switches, firewalls, virtual private networks, VOIP/SIP and wireless technologies.
- Strong understanding of service provider level networking with knowledge in TCP/IP, Routing Protocols.
- Strong understanding of Cisco ASA and Pix firewalls to include IPsec tunnel architecture, maintenance and support.
- Experience working as a top tier help desk analyst troubleshooting technical issues both hardware and software related.
- Excellent presentation/verbal communication skills and the ability to clearly communicate high level technical issues to end users.