Our client develops and manufactures high-end communications digital displays for commercial use.
This role will coordinate activities with all internal groups to improve quality control measures and systems to deliver world-class products.
- See design through all phases from conception through production including requirements generation, schematic, layout, prototype builds, firmware design and testing, and commercialization.
- Interface with contract firms and stakeholders to develop and bring into production new products as well as improve existing ones.
- Validate system performance in order to prove the technical design through analysis, simulation, and testing
- Generate complete system documentation and provide input to technical proposals in order to effectively communicate the design and/or approach to stakeholders
- Develop and implement proper procedures and methods by providing a quality review
- Independently develop and implement corrective action to product and procedural problems
- Provide schedule and technical compliance updates to management in order to effectively record the progress of technical aspects of the products assigned
- Ensure the successful transition of products/projects to full-scale production
Skills and Qualifications:
● Strong background in electronic product development or in depth electronics knowledge
● Demonstrated understanding of design for manufacturability, design for assembly, and design for testability
● Experience with protocol implementation in hardware and firmware using C and/or C++
● Experience with developing and implementing quality test programs
● Strong attention to detail
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical field
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com