The Manufacturing Engineer supports process improvements, quality and cost savings goals that are in compliance with quality and safety standards.
- Develop and maintain documentation for standard operating procedures, equipment specification, acquisition and implementation process, safety instructions, validation protocols, risk assessments, and other technical documentation to ensure compliance, efficiency and safety.
- Apply root cause analysis and corrective action fixes to resolve manufacturing issues.
- Troubleshoot issues by reviewing machine logic, electromechanical systems and process controls.
- Drafting using AutoCAD or Solidworks.
- Support design of experiments, validation, completion of testing and analysis of data for continuous improvement activities.
- Analyze current equipment for process suitability and provide detailed plans for improvement.
- Collaborate with team members to resolve problems, develop the best solutions and continuous improvement in materials, equipment and processes.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in GMP, FDA and ISO preferred
- Ability to apply mathematical concepts
(full-time long-term contract with potential for permanent)