Our client is a leader in a high tech progressive industry. They have a rich history developing cutting edge product and developing their employees.
The HR Business Partner will support the Human Resources Manager with employee relations, company policies, procedures and documentation. Coordinate and support employee programs. Enforce, support and comply with all company policies.
- Liaison to employees for HR issues and concerns.
- Assist in development and implementation of HR initiatives, policies and procedures.
- Prepare and submit company annual Affirmative Action Plan.
- Administer compensation program to insure company competitive position is maintained.
- Manage hourly performance evaluation programs.
- Stay abreast of federal and state labor laws. Maintain compliance with them.
- Coordinates employee recognition programs.
- Administer biweekly payroll, submit for processing, ensure accuracy.
- Conduct recruitment effort for non-exempt personnel, students and temporary employees.
- Conduct new employee orientations.
- Maintain HRIS and compile reports
Skills & Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR related field and 5-10 years of HR experience
- Experience with HRIS systems
- Demonstrated knowledge of HR practices and principles
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations
- Excellent communication skills