Develop and deliver robust and safe firmware/software for various devices including but not limited to consumer products, medical devices, automated test fixtures, and industrial automation tech.
• Engage with technical leads to understand firmware scope and work on implementation execution, including testing, to meet schedules and milestones.
• Work with internal and external teams to ensure the highest level of quality throughout firmware lifecycle.
• Actively participate in code reviews and design reviews
• Must be well-organized, technically oriented, and a
self-starter with a proven ability to work collaboratively and coordinate activities with geographically distributed technical teams
• Validated history of working and succeeding in fast-paced and highly dynamic environments
• A minimum of 2 years experience developing firmware in a bare-metal environment
• A validated ability to methodically root-cause sophisticated failures at the sub-system and/or system level.
Here’s what you should already know:
• A firm understanding of C programming and debugging skills for embedded systems
• Experience with C++
• Developing secure connected products at scale
• Shell scripting and/or Python
• Bringing up and troubleshooting new hardware
• Experience and/or exposure to firmware testing platforms including Unit Level, Simulation and Emulation.
• Must be able to read basic electrical schematics.
• Common embedded communication protocols (RS232, SPI, I2C, CAN, USB, etc.)
• Common toolchains and development environments (GCC, CMake, Eclipse based, etc.)
• Version control systems such as Git and common web-based interfaces.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org