Key role in the ongoing business needs associated with the transition of Oracle Business Suite into the Cloud. This position will be an integral part of the startup and implementation and will develop the knowledge to become a subject matter professional to provide ongoing support. The successful candidate will have an understanding of the business process as it relates to Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), be a quick learner and have the ability to adapt to changing circumstances.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with internal departments and development teams to understand the business needs.
- Evaluate business processes to ensure that we are using the software to best meet our needs. Develop test plan, conduct testing, implement, document user guidance, execute training and upgrade for different EBS modules including WIP, Shop Floor, Bills of Materials, Routing, Inventory, Purchasing, Supplier, Sourcing, Capacity Planning and Change Management.
- Perform Data analysis to access the current state of manufacturing operations to identify and recommend improvements, verify & validate the resulting requirements, and determine solutions that meet stakeholder needs.
- Provide support and guidance with errors or when configuration updates are required.
- Ability to document the process and provide resources for Oracle users.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, resolve, and test critical production issues logged by the users.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work with and assist internal customers
- Strong analytical and process management skills, including the ability to interpret business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Customer focused and able to communicate effectively with stakeholders
- Written and oral communication skills a must
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment a plus
- Detail oriented, organized and have the ability to drive consensus from large groups of people
- Bachelor’s degree
- Understanding of the business process in an ERP system; preferably Oracle
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite, primarily Excel