Collaborate with BA’s, Business Units and IT to define business requirements, understand initiatives, acquire and analyze the data to meet user needs and deliver high quality products to the customer.
- Understand analytics, reporting and analysis technology trends and use the knowledge to recommend solutions that enhance the company’s competitive edge.
- Acquire and interpret business data to support business objectives
- Design reports and dashboards that provide data to support business decision making
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends
- audit system data to ensure accuracy and compliance
- work collaboratively with business and IT to ensure clear understanding of needs, priorities and ongoing business initiatives where data collection, migration and analysis is required
- Develop expertise in the business unit(s) and an understanding of the IT systems and capabilities
- Collaborate with BA’s to identify opportunities to automate processes to streamline ongoing data management and reporting
- Excellent analytical skills with ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy under tight deadlines.
- Bachelor’s in Math, Data Science, IT/Computer Science or Business or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 yrs of relevant technical or business work experience
- Strong understanding of interpreting business needs and translating them into data analysis requirements
- Agile methodology
- Creative problem solving
- Strong communication skills
Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Server Reporting Services, Integration Services, Analysis Services, Excel, Salesforce.com, Tableau, Domo, and/or other data visualization tools experience a plus.