All employees are job seekers, whether they are currently hunting for a job or just want to know what’s out there.
Getting to know yourself and your value, along with staying on top of potential opportunities, is the winning combo to excelling in your career.
In this Vantage Point Recruiting podcast, Jay Casavant and Uli Stewart will explain job seeker do’s and don’ts.
What you can expect to learn
– The importance of discovering what companies are out there and what they are seeking
– How to get to the right opportunities at the right time
– The importance of setting the tone during an interview
– How to find your edge, even if you are not as well-seasoned as your competition
“It’s all about discovering what companies are out there; what the needs are for the companies; and essentially, timing.” – Jay
– Let your goal be known
– Build your profile and ask for feedback
– Find out as much as you can about the company/job
– Believe that you are the most interested and most qualified
– Do your homework!
“I want to hear about what your draw is to the area… We can work together on your career goal.” – Uli
– – –
Vantage Point Recruiting helps employers navigate the terrain of what our lives are like and what demands the employees are expecting.
Vantage Point is led by Jay Casavant, who founded the firm in 2007 after being in the high tech recruitment business for 22 years. Uli Stewart is the recruiting manager at Vantage Point Recruiting.