The Quality Manager to bring change and continuous improvement within the organization. He/she must demonstrate strong commitment to team development and proven ability to lead through influence.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish/maintain/monitor QMS scorecard and quality KPI metrics relative to the manufacturing site initiatives.
- Overall responsibility for maintaining effective QMS system in compliance with ISO9001 and additional quality related customer requirements.
- Conduct periodic QMS reviews and update upper management on results.
- Consult with the various management teams on strategic initiatives as well as other critical issues. Collaborate with management to develop business practices and procedures that support Lean Six Sigma and continuous improvement methodologies.
- Responsible for guiding the local QFE program and for supporting/tracking the various continuous improvement initiatives throughout the facility.
- Responsible for the effective execution of internal and supplier audits, as well as hosting customer audits as required.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key customer quality representatives to fully understand customers’ quality requirements.
- Develop and manage the Quality department’s operational budget.
- Track the Price of Nonconformance costs – identifying opportunities and addressing root causes.
- Facilitate, train and promote “Zero-defect” methodology for all processes. Lead the organization to meet/exceed quality goals and commitments.
- Work with management to ensure best practices are shared across the organization.
- Overall responsibility for effective root cause analysis, CAPA and timely/routine communication with the customer(s). Conduct risk assessment to determine priority and level of actions.
- Train/develop quality personnel and teams.
Education and Experience:
- BS degree preferable
- Several years experience in an ISO mfg co.; regulated industries preferred.
- Quality management/engineering background with ASQ cert a +
- Demonstrated ability to improve quality, cost, and delivery goals.
- In-depth Problem Solving/Root Cause Analysis and risk analysis (FMEA/FTA).
To apply for this job email your details to Jay@vantagepointrecruiting.com