Reporting to the Quality Manager this position directs activities concerned with development, application and maintenance of quality standards for co customers. Ensure continuous improvement efforts are being pursued. Communicates the needs of company, utilizing documented control systems, responsibility includes initiating action, recommending or providing solutions to prevent the occurrence of product non-conformity.
- Daily participation in a plant wide QRQC process that focuses on multi disciplinary team participation, & logical problem solving to improve shop floor KPIs and address customer concerns.
- Perform process capability analysis.
- Maintain APQP documentation and provide this documentation in a timely manner.
- Provide and maintain PFMEA’s, Control Plans, Process Flowcharts, PIP’s, GUI’s and other documentation throughout the life cycle of assigned programs.
- Establish and maintain quality standards throughout the life cycle of assigned programs.
- Analyze rejected or returned material and generate reports.
- Working knowledge of SPC, DOE, GR&R AND GD & T.
- Ability to travel to customer facilities to provide routine customer service, represent the company in new product launches and assist in troubleshooting. Must be available to travel on short notice for prolonged periods.
- Direct auditors and technicians in gathering information and disseminating throughout the organization and to customers.
- Act as an internal auditor
- Develops and initiates standards and methods for inspection, testing, and evaluation.
- Devises sampling procedures and designs and develops forms and instructions for recording, evaluating, and reporting quality and reliability data.
- Establishes program to evaluate precision and accuracy of production equipment and testing, measurement, and analytical equipment and facilities.
- Develops and implements methods and procedures for disposition of discrepant material and devises methods to assess cost and responsibility.
- Complies and writes training material and conducts training sessions on quality control activities.
Supervision hourly technicians across three shifts. Willing to train team members & delegate tasks.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree (BS) in engineering preferred; one or two years related experience and/or training
To apply for this job email your details to Jay@vantagepointrecruiting.com