The successful candidate will have excellent customer service skills and technical comprehension/abilities and desire to become the subject matter expert on the company products and client accounts.
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing client on-boarding and software projects in small cross-functional team
- Work with business development, programming and client account management groups to transition clients through the implementations
- Run weekly calls, organize tasks and schedules
- Become the in house expert in company’s software solutions and client accounts
What type of person should you be?
- Strong track record in account management, providing outstanding customer service and managing client-facing technical projects
- Enjoy working with a team; display a positive, helpful and friendly attitude towards them and clients
- Commitment to excellence and continuous improvement in delivering value to our customers
- Proactive problem solver and critical thinker who challenges the status quo
- Takes ownership for project outcomes but works collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Impeccable communication skills
- Strong organizational, planning and project management skills
- Strong attention to detail and management of multiple priorities with minimal supervision
To apply for this job email your details to Jay@vantagepointrecruiting.com