Summary: Develop and support test solutions for semiconductors on manual and automated test equipment.
- Coordinate test program development and support using manual and automated test equipment (ATE)
- Manage test hardware implementation and documentation
- Manages product characterization and bench analysis
- Document product test requirements (test plans, etc.)
- Provides new product test quotes
- Plan and oversee new semiconductor component development projects to include data analysis, test plan/flow, test procedure, test methodology, test report preparation and failure investigation
- Monitor and communicate project status, business issues and significant developments as appropriate.
- Assure proper documentation of technical data generated for the assigned projects and/or tasks consistent with engineering policies and procedures.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience in a similar role.
- Experience in the semiconductor manufacturing industry and a background in test methodologies, automated and/or manual
- Proficient in C/C++ programming language
- Organized and detail oriented
- High level programming knowledge and experience
- Experience working with electronic bench equipment (meters, oscilloscopes, power supplies, signal generators, curve tracer, etc.)
- Ability to handle several active projects
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org