This is a long-term part-time contract ~30 hrs/week for 3 years.
Summary: Support multiple offices and their end users in a full range of computer hardware and software (laptops and desktops, Windows & Mac).
- Install and configure system hardware, software and periferals and ensure network connectivity
- Design and implement corrective plans. Develop and coordinate user training programs and document all processes and procedures.
- Manage virus protection, clean infected computers and mitigate risks by staying up to date and following industry standards and best practices
- Assist in coordination of testing changes, upgrades and new software products, ensuring systems will operate correctly in current and future environment.
- Make recommendations on functional and technical improvements to the environment.
- Participate in performance and volume analysis and design.
- Participate in performance improvement activities. Identify and apply potential improvements related to the environment for an application.
- Provide accurate and complete answers to general use and environment questions in a timely manner.
- Serve as the point of contact for technology support and services.
- Serve as the point of integration between the business functions of the department and the technology requirements of the department.
- Success in a similar role
- Strong troubleshooting and communication skills