Our client’s IT group is growing. They provide impeccable service and high quality products to businesses and individuals.
If you thrive in a team environment, enjoy diagnosing and solving problems, and developing new technical skills, this position is for you.
- Identifies, diagnoses, and resolves problems for internal staff on hardware and software using phone communication or onsite support
- Manages escalation of issues to assure timely resolution
- Analyzes recurring issues and trends to suggest corrective actions
- Works collaboratively with IT team to manage work
Qualifications & skills:
- Experience in a similar role
- Prior experience providing end user phone support required
- Proficiency with troubleshooting and problem solving techniques required
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Ability to communicate effectively required