Growing Healthcare company looking for talent that strives for excellence. Able to work in a highly collaborative environment that supports a remote staff and achieves high objectives.
Our vision is to be the driving force in the disruptive innovation in the healthcare market. We provide our clients with the technology and tools to bring balance to their operations; assisting them in creating a vital medical practice, providing comprehensive patient access, maintaining quality and controlling costs.
In the fast-changing world of health care technology where there is ever increasing pressure to maintain technology and data, our strategic consulting methodology steers practices through the rough waters of change with tools that simplify, standardize and integrate all practice operations.
A willingness to work as an effective team member with extensive peer interaction, willingness to work outside the job description. Desire to be of service to a wide variety of internal and external customers. Desire to understand the use, implementation and value of company applications and services. Ability to function in a rapidly changing environment with incomplete documentation and fluid roles.
· Superior organization and time-management skills
· Scrupulous adherence to HIPAA privacy and security policies.
· Healthcare experience and/or familiarity with medical terminology a plus.
Software Development candidates will be expected to perform the following duties:
· Develop, test, and maintain web based business applications built on Microsoft technologies.
· With the Software team, guide the collection and documentation of user’s requirements, development of user stories, and estimates.
· Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
· Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
· Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
· Package and support deployment of releases
· Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applications.
· Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
· Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget.
· Provide third-level support to business users.
· Participate in business operations as necessary to meet business goals.
Desired Skills & Experience
Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline preferred
experience in .NET MVC (C#) application development required
· Exposure to agile development methodology object oriented programming concepts
· Strong understanding of relational database design and querying concepts
· Understanding of version control concepts
· Strong experience with Microsoft .NET development processes and tools
· Strong knowledge of client/server application development·
Strong knowledge of unit testing theory.