Working directly for an innovative engineering services firm with multiple offices.
What you will be doing:
You will work on multiple projects with other engineers and designers and be responsible for adhering to schedules and budgets for each project.
What you will have:
- Several years experience in the design of foundations and structural steel for the support of heavy industrial equipment
- High self-motivated and detail orientation
- Strong communication skills, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Design experience with structural steel and foundation design
- Experience with 3D drafting and analysis software
- A structural engineer license and a BE/BS in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited four-year College or University
RISA and Revit experience
To apply for this job email your details to Jay@vantagepointrecruiting.com