Long-term temporary (1+ years) position supporting a tax group as they make updates to their systems and continue meeting day to day deadlines. This position will support the implementation of other key initiatives.
Location: remote to start, hybrid onsite (Augusta, ME)/ remote starting in July
How you’ll spend your time:
- 30%: Manual Testing, Review database results, document and validate test results.
- 25%: Write Test Scripts
- 25%: Create Test Data
- 20%: Document results and bugs; Regression Testing
- Self starter with the ability to think outside the box
- Manual website testing across multiple browsers such as Mozilla, Chrome, and IE
- Manual testing with different operating system platforms including MAC and windows
- Ability to work independently
- Waterfall, Intermediate, 2-3yrs.
- Agile, Intermediate, 2-3yrs.
- Manual Testing using Excel/Microsoft Products, Intermediate, 2-3yrs.
- The MERITS software was converted from Cobol to Java – contractor needs to understand the flow of the application.
- Able to begin contract within 2 weeks of accepting the offer
- Fingerprint Screen and Tax Clearance check
It would be great if you already have experience with:
- Windows 7, 2-3yrs.
- Java, 2-3yrs.
- SQL, 2-3yrs.
- Test Track, 2-3yrs.
- XML Spy, 2-3yrs.
- DB Visualizer, 2-3yrs.
- Experience/understanding of the Maine tax form. The software (MERITS) is complicated and handles tax & financial calculations.
To Apply: please send Resume and Cover Letter to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com