- Creates test models for product test and release control (plans, data, and scripts).
- Conducts structured walk-throughs
- Executes assembly or product tests.
- Meets time estimates for assigned tasks.
- Communicates accurate and useful status updates.
- Follows quality standards.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Completes assigned tasks.
- Develops contingency plans as needed
- Strong communication skills; both written and spoken
- Defines product test plans and criteria for acceptance.
- Develops understanding of system business requirements supported by the
- Develops, updates, and maintains testing standards and procedures.
- Resolves testing process questions / issues.
- Assists in the planning, creation, and control of the test environments.
- Conducts inspections; resolve issues.
- Coordinates and executes assembly or product tests with the Test Team, Application Team and the Project Manager.
- Assists Team Lead or Test Team Lead in monitoring estimated-time-to-complete (ETC) and actuals for assigned tasks.
- Works with Test Team members to enhance their testing skills and build technical and business knowledge.
- Updates and tests release installation procedures.
- Aware of new developments in industry and processes and ability to apply to work as appropriate.
- Determines time estimates and schedule for work efforts.
- Defines and utilizes entry / exit criteria for testing.
- Schedules the design of structured walk-throughs or inspections; resolve issues.
- Works with users to ensure that solutions meet business requirements.
- Anticipates and resolves issues specific to the team.
- Determines time estimates and schedule for own work and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Identifies and tracks issues, risks and action items.
Testing at UAT level system tested components ready for release
Developing additional test scripts as needed
Reporting test results.