Responsibilities include new product initiatives including hardware and software design and implementation. This is an opportunity to work on our next generation of controllers, systems and projects, playing a key role in their development, design and overall capabilities.
- Works continually on improving performance of source code using industry standard methodologies. Provides support for investigating and debugging production issues.
- Plays a key role in new product development, writing code, performing testing and verifying specifications are met.
- Collaborate with development team members to achieve project results. Analyzes technical requirements and provides feedback on development projects.
- Recommends new development strategies and procedure improvements to the development team.
- Performs unit testing to ensure programs meet stated business objectives prior to supplying to Quality Assurance Team. Ensures projects are completed in a timely manner, consistently achieving project deadlines.
- Participate in the establishment of group standards and processes. Helps drive technology direction and choices of technologies by making recommendations based on experience and research.
- Takes on complex software development tasks and works creatively and efficiently in troubleshooting and resolution of system issues.
- Able to create basic wiring diagrams and schematics for documentation purposes.
- Strategic Initiatives: Actively engages in driving strategic initiatives, and the related goals, to ensure the most optimal outcome.
- Communication: Effectively communicates using written, oral, non-verbal, and active listening skills. Has the ability to clearly present an idea or concept so others understand, lets others speak, and engages productively in difficult conversations while upholding our ethical values.
BS degree + several years related experience and/or training
Bachelor’s degree from four-year College University plus five to eight years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- proficiency in C and/or C++ programming language
- Python exp a +