Execute and direct the development and transfer work in collaboration with others for projects. Works within the Operations department to transfer new products from R&D. Exercises direction on projects pertaining to the creation and design of new products and processes.
- Works individually to lead specific projects and develop new processes.
- Works within the established Design Control process to transfer new product from R&D into Operations.
- Correlates work and comprehends the relation of the problem to a larger one. Provides suggestions related to assigned problem.
- Work on the development of tests for existing platforms.
- Investigates problem areas and areas of desirable product improvement.
- Meets and responds to customer requirements.
- Liaises with suppliers of raw materials.
- Decides on and implements experimental procedures.
- Conducts test protocols, procedures, and product evaluations.
- Transfers new technologies and products to Operations.
- Provides product claim substantiation to ensure efficacy and safety of new and existing products.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS | EDUCATION:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Life Science, Biology Chemistry, or related Scientific discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years of experience in a research and/or development environment.
- Ability to travel occasionally.
- Broad knowledge of the technical aspects of immunodiagnostics.
- Understanding of the procedures, processes, records, software systems and infrastructure of the Operations department.
- Understanding of the internal Regulatory requirements of bringing new products to market.
- Practical laboratory skills