Long term contract (14+ months). Remote with some onsite work in Augusta, ME
The Salesforce Consultant will act as the Subject Matter Expert for the products and the implementation of the solution. Act as a trusted advisor to the business client and work with the configuration and implementation vendor as well as Salesforce.com Inc. to enable a well structured, smartly architected platform that meets the needs from a sustainability, security, cost and business requirement standpoint.
- Advise and support governance model and best practices.
- Represent clients best interests and collaborate with stakeholders and vendors providing status, progress and advise on technical decisions.
- Several years of Salesforce experience, including implementations.
- Experience with cloud computing (IaaS, SaaS and PaaS)
- Salesforce certifications preferred in: Administrator, App Builder, Developer, and/or Architect.