This is a 12 month contract, working remote until May, then onsite in Augusta, Maine
- Liaise with project leads and SMEs to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives
- Create actionable tasks with defined due dates; oversee project tasks and activities
- Support projects by anticipating and reacting to needs as project evolves
- Perform limited data analysis as needed to support business requirements and process changes.
- Collaborates with project team to ensure standards and quality checks for gathered requirements
- Completing all PMO required documents and templates
- Experience supportinging project teams.
- Proven success in preparing and interpretting flowcharts and schedules
- Strong analytical and research skills to solve problems
- Familiar with Jira, Sharepoint and Smartsheets)
- Strong organization, collaboration and writing skills.
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills.
To apply for this job email your details to Jay@vantagepointrecruiting.com