The Project Coordinator will have experience gathering user requirements and performing limited data analysis. This position is heavily focused on written documentation, communications with technical and non-technical resources, and defining business needs as part of a 12-month project. This position will be part of a project team within the PMO department.
- Responsible to work within a project team to understand current state, document current processes, document user requirements, and document process flows.
- Perform limited data analysis as needed to support business requirements and process changes.
- Collaborates with project team to ensure standards and quality checks for gathered requirements
- Completing all PMO required documents and templates
- Years of Relevant Experience: 4+ years
- Preferred Education: 4 year college degree or equivalent
- Experience conducting workshops for requirements analysis.
- Knowledge of formal requirements gathering methodologies.
- Experience developing Business Requirements – project initiation document, what the needed achievements will be, and the quality measures.
- Experience developing Functional requirements – describe what the system, process, or product/service must do in order to fulfill the business requirements.
- Strong experience with SharePoint
- Familiar with Project Management software (MS Project, Planview/Innotas)
- Some data analysis skills, SQL, Excel, etc.
- Strong organization and writing skills. Experienced developing graphic representations of complex business processes.