This is a permanent position working with an innovative, growing biotech company.
Purpose of the position:
The Program Manager will coordinate and manage the company’s strategic initiatives and projects. Lead and facilitate meetings to update leadership on project status. Identify and mitigate risks for project timelines, budget, quality and scope. Provide guidance to cross-functional teams to enable the success of the projects.
- Manage program management process for the business and operation.
- Develop program dashboards, project status reporting, and governance/steering committee structure.
- Schedule and facilitate meetings, develop agendas, define meeting objectives, follow-up with teams on critical action items.
- Manage overall program timelines and project teams to identify/define resource needs, risks, understand key project dependencies to ensure seamless project execution.
- Implement program and project management tools and templates to facilitate effective planning and communication.
- Act as Project Manager where required on key projects and initiatives.
- Coach and mentor functional area project team leads to effectively manage projects.
- Ability to manage projects, develop strategic plans, scopes and charters.
- Strong facilitation skills.
- Effective communication skills with all levels of an organization.
- Exceptional interpersonal, organizational and influencing skills.
- Passion for continuous improvement and ability to successfully lead company-wide change efforts.
- Ability to inspire and hold accountable cross-functional teams to meet project goals.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (business or sciences, preferred).
- Several years of progressive responsibility in project management or program management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Visio, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proficient in project management software/tools
- Experience in Lean and/or Continuous Improvement, preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to Jay@vantagepointrecruiting.com