The Program Manager (PM) leads New Product Introduction (NPI) teams to manage and meet customer expectations, for on-time & on-budget project execution. The PM is the primary customer contact to support all aspects of the customer account. Leads internal multi-discipline project teams managing product development & production team activities, program schedules, budgets, scope and the overall metrics to meet program objectives.
Functions & Responsibilities
• Partner with the Sales Team to develop estimates and proposals for new business opportunities as well as proposals and addendums for follow-on work with existing customers.
• Lead customer interactions for individual programs, with a strong focus on customer expectation management.
• Develop and maintain multiple project plans, schedules and meeting notes to communicate program status to customer(s) and internal teams.
• Direct and coordinate program activities (schedule adherence, program budget, plan tracking, milestones, scope changes, design-to-cost objectives, plan updates, and weekly team meetings) while leading personnel responsible for specific functions throughout the life cycle phases of program.
• Guide successful completion of projects though collaboration with Development, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Quality and Regulatory Affairs, and outside consultants and suppliers.
• Responsible for overall coordination of all cross-functional activities.
• Continuous identification, monitoring and mitigation of project risk.
• Appropriately escalate issues to management and leadership.
• Identify and execute opportunities for continuous process improvement in Enercon’s product development and manufacturing processes.
• Mentor other Program Managers within the group.
• Identify innovation opportunities to add value to individual customers’ programs and products and provide value for company, beyond defined project scope and constraints.
• Experience with all phases of new product development, from concept through commercialization.
• Proven ability to manage multiple medium to large scale projects.
• Excellent independent work ethic and organizational skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills. Must be able to convey business and technical concepts to a diverse customer base and to internal technical teams in a clear and concise manner.
• Demonstrated successful product launches in more than one major geography.
• Demonstrated success in meeting overall project goals, timelines, costs, resource management, and core team leadership.
• experience w FDA medical product guidelines helpful but not necessary
• Technical B.S. or M.S. degree or equivalent proven experience.
• Experience in a customer-facing product development role.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com