The Manufacturing Supervisor supervises shop employees in a manufacturing and assembly environment: plans and assigns work, implements policies and procedures and recommends improvements in manufacturing methods, equipment, operating procedures and working conditions.
- Ensure effective employee relations; providing employee coaching and development; making employment decisions; resolving employee issues through problem resolution
- Attention to safety, quality, customer service, productivity, and morale to achieve positive results in all areas; working to continuously improve in all areas
- Manage departmental performance measures, including visual controls and providing regular progress reports to manager
- Provide detailed clear production schedule through use of a weekly/daily planning cycle to Team Leads and employees
- Manage quality delivery to our customers by enforcing quality standards and expectations
- Maintain and safe, clean and well-organized production work environment through consistent application of 5S
- Contribute to accomplishment of results through team-based collaboration with Production and related functions.
- Perform accident investigations
- Interest to grow and expand role as company grows
- Experience in management, supervision, or team leadership, including employee hiring and retention, performance reviews and employee development, and discipline; a demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others
- Improve working conditions (safety, quality, service, productivity) and increase subordinates’ skills and capabilities
- Prepare activity plans
- Assist VP in improving a system of production control, standard operating procedure, safety, quality control, and performance management
- Respond and use good judgement to handle emergency situations in a rapid growth environment
- Advanced planning and prepare action plans to achieve results
- Quality orientation and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a strong team-building skills
- An ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, high growth organization.
To apply for this job email your details to Jay@vantagepointrecruiting.com