What you will be doing: Provide technical engineering support to the chemical processes. Manage projects, process development, process control, training and troubleshooting of production processes. Develop and integrate new technologies to the manufacturing environment. Support the daily response to operational needs and champion long-term solutions and system improvements to enhance the safety, quality, productivity, and reliability of manufacturing systems.
You will lead capital and non-capital projects from concept through implementation including setting project scope and resource needs, establishing process and equipment specifications, completing FATs and DOEs, and writing and executing validation protocols. Actively support, improve, and ensure compliance to the site business and quality management systems through documentation preparation, process auditing, and completion of corrective actions in response to customer complaints and audit findings.
This position works closely with operations management, functional leaders, engineers, and external partners to establish work priorities and work assignments across the various functional groups.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry or Biochemistry or related degree program.
- Engineering experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Strong computer skills; proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Knowledge of chemical processes.
- Ability to take routine data retrieval and analysis and develop a standard methodology.
- Able to handle multiple complex tasks and set priorities with multiple internal customers.
- Strong working knowledge of statistical software
Experience / Qualifications / Skills
- Cleanroom experience, preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org