- Mix and prepare chemical formulations in a proper manner and quantity.
- Maintain product quality control by adjusting addition rates of specialty chemicals to the machines.
- Plan for and execute efficient grade changes in coordination with the overall manufacturing process
- Control and audit the use of these materials to meet product and process requirements.
- Prepare or blend materials according to formulations.
- Adjust, monitor, notify, record, and file process variables or flows in response to quality control results and grade standards.
- Monitor production and determine number of pulpers to produce the correct order quantity.
- Maintain equipment and cleanliness in the Process Control area.
Chemical Engineer degree preferred
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com