This role will utilize lean and six sigma tools and techniques to analyze, harmonize, and improve business processes internally across the organization, and externally from suppliers to customers. This position defines the business improvement strategy, and manages, drives, and executes projects from concept through implementation.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Responsible for creating a PMO that drives operational Process Improvement methodology activities using Lean Six Sigma statistical tools such as Capability analysis, Design of Experiments, ANOVA, ANOM, etc., to analyze relevant targets and cost savings.
- Support the site Leadership Team in delivery of annual operational Process Improvement targets.
- Provides leadership, coaching and training in lean thinking and lean production, variation reduction, problem solving & avoidance and people / team strategies.
- Supports and drives compliance to corporate lean standards.
- Identifies opportunities to implement common processes & best demonstrated practices from other sites and businesses; disseminates and acts upon relevant industry and corporate benchmarking data.
- Work with local facility stakeholders to develop / deliver annual programs to optimize Process Improvements, for increased productivity and quality, and reduced waste.
- Key driver of site operational Process Improvement projects/ initiatives in line with strategic goals.
- Provide training as required on Lean Six Sigma tools.
- Development of site standards pertaining to operational Process Improvement metrics.
- Directly supervises employees in the within the Operational Excellence Team.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) in Manufacturing, Business Administration, Engineering or related technical field; or equivalent experience and/or specialized training
- Supervisory or management experience
- Lean Six Sigma Green / Black belt qualification or equivalent
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com