Our client company promotes a dynamic environment where talented individuals of differing perspectives and backgrounds work together to advance their mission.
Design, installation, maintenance and support of LAN, WAN and VoIP infrastructures. High-level technical support for voice and data network systems, create and maintain network documentation, hardware and software standards, and work projects for upgrades to communication equipment and procedures. Administration of multiprotocol routers, multilayer switches, network security devices and network management systems as well as advanced Microsoft and VMWare products.
- Passion for learning new technology, problem solving, teaching
- Several years relevant experience
- High level understanding of the fundamentals of telecommunication; installations, upgrades, techniques, tools, materials and equipment. (Routers, switches, frame relay)
- Advanced knowledge of network performance, hardware and software
- Strong hands-on knowledge of Windows 7 and 10 Operating Systems
- Experience with Windows Server 2008 R2 & 2012 R2
- Working knowledge of VMWare technology and administration
- Working knowledge of cloud services
- Hands-on experience implementing and administrating common TCP/IP-based services, including DNS, DHCP, HTTP, FTP, SSH, SMTP