Working directly for a global company committed to developing high quality environmentally friendly consumer products.
The focus of your role:
- Provide long term direction setting for asset upgrades
- Provide daily technical support and troubleshooting
- Develop, initiate and manage all phases of capital and expense projects insuring safe implementation, scope delivery within budgeted time and financial project control
- Provide technological process improvements and cost savings solutions
- Provide solutions to structural challenges within our facility
What you will have:
- BSME or BSMET degree preferred. Will consider BS in related discipline with in-depth related experience.
- Several years of engineering experience in manufacturing environment.
- Strong working knowledge of Solidworks or related CAD design.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirement defined by OSHA, NFPA and other local, state and federal agencies.
- Knowledge of fluid design concepts, thermodynamics, precision alignment concepts.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills.
It would nice if you had:
- Paper industry experience
- working knowledge of Lean, data analysis and/or 6-Sigma strategies
- Experience with PLC control systems
- Strong mechanical aptitude
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org