What you will be doing: Propose, plan, coordinate, execute and manage projects focused on process improvement and/or implementation of modern data visualization systems for manufacturing to drive decision making. Provide technical and non-technical guidance (oversight) to ensure the systems are technically and economically successful. Assist in the development of solutions and resolving complex problems which require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent technical degree.
- Process engineering experience with focus on data analytics within a manufacturing environment.
- Experience with data analysis of key manufacturing metrics that drive decisions.
- Experience with data analytics and visualization tools.
- Utilizes technical knowledge and skills to influence
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Experience with CAD (Solid works, NX, AutoCAD, Pro-E, etc).
- Computer savvy, highly desired.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com