The successful Design Engineer will work directly for a nationally recognized, fast growth R&D company. They will work cross functionally, developing new products and managing technical and customer product documentation.
The ideal candidate will be a collaborative, creative problem solver, curious minded and supportive contributing team member.
- Management of Documentation Control
- Work effectively with cross functional teams, including Manufacturing, Materials and Process Engineering
- Assist in the development and deployment of engineering and manufacturing process workflows to manage document control
- Manage technical product data, including technical manuals and user reference guides
- Conduct product testing; record and analyze data
- Design parts, assemblies in support of product development
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or Engineering Technology
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Solidworks
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated to learn and contribute in the product development process
- Ability to interpret designs and technical data from an engineering and end user perspective
- Ability to effectively collaborate with team members, produce accurate designs and documentation on time.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org