Mechanical Design Engineer
Years of experience in product development, mechanical design and engineering for bustling engineering services firm.
- Work with a team to design and test mechanical concepts for a wide range of products, encompassing core functional mechanisms, exterior parts, and packaging – all while balancing function, appearance and budgetary requirements.
- Work with clients independently or as a team member on larger projects.
- Communicate clearly with team members, senior management and the client throughout the project.
- Be a positive and success-oriented individual who is familiar with the latest product development and rapid-prototype methodologies.
- Work with team members to estimate resource requirements, monitor progress and balance/reallocate as needed. Strive to balance strategic planning and tactical execution.
- Work with team members to resolve conflicts among resources and between clients and engineering teams.
- Remain apprised of the progress of certain projects, paying particular attention to any developing problems, and participate in major problem resolutions.
- Keep all privileged information private and confidential.
- Be proficient in the latest version of SolidWorks CAD package.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com