- Design Engineering machinery for production in the material handling industry.
- Produce assembly and detail drawings. Maintaining bills of materials and engineering change orders.
- Interact with customers, vendors, sales, quality control and manufacturing.
- Work with co-workers in the mechanical design and production of various custom machines.
- Make modifications and enhancements of existing products.
- Maintain a high degree of accuracy in preparing drawings to maintain schedule.
- Develop excellent relationships with fellow team members and management (strong team player attitude).
Experience: Bachelors of Science + several years of experience in design engineering along with Solidworks or Inventor experience.