Summary: This position is a combination of hands-on and computer-based work and will serve as an integral piece of our Engineering team while also working closely with all other departments to ensure company goals and strategies are met. Ensure products meet all internal and external mechanical design requirements to achieve and maintain complete customer satisfaction through a product’s full life cycle.
- Responsible for participating in all phases of product realization, from conceptual design, to prototyping, and through to production
- Responsible for planning and execution of mechanical testing of product to verifying calculation and simulation results are met in the real world in order to achieve design goals and requirements
- Thorough understanding and focus on design for manufacturability and cost reduction.
- Create and maintain Bills of Materials, assist with creation and distribution of production orders and routings to Production Floor
- Participate in creation and maintenance of internal and external work instructions, process sheets, etc.
Education & Experience:
- B.S. Mechanical Engineering or B.S. Mechanical Engineering Technology required
- Work experience as a Mechanical Engineer
- Strong mechanical design and 3D modeling skills, SolidWorks preferred.
- Excellent Mechanical Aptitude
- Strong and proven attention to detail
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com