Our client designs and manufactures filtration equipment for a diverse group of industries including chemical processing, power generation, mining, oil, food processing and pharmaceuticals. The design engineer position is a multifaceted opportunity with primary focus on filtration equipment design and systems, from conceptual design to detailed manufacturing drawings. In addition, the position involves components of: R&D, prototyping, analysis, applications engineering support for the sales personnel as well as interfacing directly with our customers.
Essential Job Functions:
Generate 3D models and drawing packages using Autodesk Inventor and Vault
Design custom components and systems to integrate with existing customer facilities and equipment
Prepare Bill of Material and adjusting for cost constraints
Develop Engineering Masters and planned manufacturing through Visual ERP software
Participate in quality control inspections
Assess manufacturability of designs
Integrate previously designed components
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, preferably Mechanical.
- Preferred experience working in design, manufacturing or quality engineering.
- Strong attention to detail and aptitude for problem solving.
- Hold or be eligible for a valid passport.
- Experience using Autodesk Inventor, Vault.
- Experience with MS Office software: Excel & Outlook.
- Good aptitude for hands-on testing and prototyping in a fabrication shop.