Our client is a growing biotech with an opportunity for a Manufacturing Engineer to support process improvement, quality and cost savings initiatives while ensuring compliance with quality and safety standards.
- Process development, equipment specification, acquisition and implementation.
- Works to identify root cause of manufacturing failures using structured problem solving. Applies root cause fixes to prevent reoccurrence.
- Evaluation of machine logic, electromechanical systems and process controls to troubleshoot equipment.
- Supports design of experiments, validation, completion of testing and analysis of data for continuous improvement activities.
- Analyzes current equipment for process suitability and provides detailed plans for improvement
- Creates and revises manufacturing documents, specifications, standard operating procedures (SOPs), safety instructions, validation protocols, risk assessments, and procedures and other technical documents to ensure compliant, efficient and safe procedures
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s degree (BS) in engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience. Engineering experience in a manufacturing environment.
Strong math and computer skills
To apply for this job email your details to Jay@vantagepointrecruiting.com