The Manufacturing Engineer will focus on cycle time reduction, scrap reduction, reducing operator training times, and implementation of Lean Manufacturing practices.
- Aid in development of new products based on feedback from Sales.
- Maintain work instructions for production department.
- Provide technical support to manufacturing.
- Work with production planning to ensure the released products have adequate BOM and routings.
- Manage product guides, BOMs, verify accurate instructions and workmanship standards and process procedures.
- Focus on continuous improvement in all aspects of production.
- Identify and present cost savings opportunities. Estimate ROI on capital projects.
- Be able to manage multiple projects while maintaining proficiency on recurring tasks.
- Foresee potential problems with projects and provide solutions for them.
- Communicate well with internal as well as external customers inclusive of contractors, engineering firms, vendors, consultants, equipment manufacturers and technicians.
- May be required to directly supervise outside contractors or lead internal focus teams.
- BS in Mechanical, Electrical of Chemical Engineering
- experience in Process Engineering
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing principles
- Experience implementing Lean principles
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org