The Manufacturing Automation Engineer will work cross-functionally with production, maintenance and engineering for the validation of new and modification of existing automation equipment. If you have technical aptitude and desire to learn and develop the skills to be a strong contributor in a growing industry and field, this is an excellent opportunity!
- Work with senior controls engineers to generate electrical prints, BoM sheets and other equipment documentation.
- Troubleshoot and debug automated manufacturing equipment (PLC’s, HMI’s, servo motors, robots, vision systems).
- Collaborate with maintenance and production to maintain and develop preventative maintenance SOP’s and operator SOP’s for automated equipment.
- Basic programming experience. PLC or embedded systems programming (Arduino, Raspberry Pi, etc.) experience a plus.
- Knowledge of automation, servo motors, robotics or similar electro-mechanical systems.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Good communication and writing skills.
- Attention to detail.
Education/Background: Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology (2 year degree will be considered).