This is a ~6 month contract, remote until further notice.
Summary of role:
- Help create, socialize, and coach standards and processes with quality and functionality in mind.
- Help identify architecture needs and design solutions, making recommendations and highlighting tradeoffs.
- Mentor junior members of the team through code review, Pair programming, Mob programming, Software Craftmanship.
Experience you should have:
- Application Modernization within complex enterprise environments
- Understand and are conversant in software architecture and patterns of software architecture.
- Expert level experience in Microsoft Technologies e.g. .Net Framework v4.0 or above, C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server, Web API, MVC, Entity Framework
- Experience with SOA/REST Services/Web API/Microservices
- Experience with Cloud Technologies e.g. Azure or AWS ecosystems
- Experience as a Technical Coach, embedding quality into teams’ work
- Experience in embedding Agile Testing practices including ATDD/BDD/TDD.
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Delivery and other DevOps practices
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com